About the Journal
Progress in electrical engineering and applied physics aims to publish high-level scientific articles. The theme covered by the journal concerns ICT in general, and more precisely, electronics, Electromagnetic radiation, communication technologies and energy. All Manuscripts that describe theoretical, modelling and experimental research results in the field of electrical engineering and applied physics are welcomed. Submitted papers to Progress in electrical engineering and applied physics will be peer reviewed and must match at least one of the following classifications:
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering including signal processing, antennas, power electronics, electrical machines and drives, electric vehicles, railway electrification systems, artificial intelligence, and communications.
- Computational physics including advanced mathematical and numerical modeling in physics.
- Theoretical aspects of modelling and simulation in real-time and embedded systems, engineering, artificial intelligence, internet of things, and education.
- Electromagnetic engineering including Electromagnetic wave environments and radiations.
- Energy including Materials for Energy Applications, energy modelling and prediction, renewable energy, Architecture Climatology and Meteorology energy planning, Solar and Low Energy, energy storage.
Progress in electrical engineering and applied physics will publish a limited number of Review Articles that explicate methodological topics in measurement, modeling and simulation.
Special issues that focus on experimental and theoretical results in applied physics will be published from time to time.